Can I bring my family and can they work in the U.S.?

Your husband or wife can get an E-2 visa and are eligible to apply for an “Employment Authorization Document” (referred to as an EAD) to work in the United States after obtaining E-2 status. They can work in any field, and this is a significant advantage of an E-2 visa, as many other non-immigrant visas, like a TN visa and an H-1B visa, do not allow a spouse to work in the U.S.