My case is not in one of the states where your attorneys practice. Can I still hire your firm?

If you have an immigration case, we can help you wherever you are. We practice immigration law in all 50 states in the United States. For other [non-immigration] cases, we are licensed to handle legal matters in Maryland and Pennsylvania. We also have other attorneys who are licensed in many neighboring states to handle civil, family law, and criminal law matters.